H&R Block Nonprofit Referral Program
Trying to raise money for your nonprofit organization? Use H&R Block's Nonprofit Referral Program! This program provides an opportunity for nonprofit organizations to raise money by referring new clients to H&R Block or Block Advisors for tax preparation services. Enrolled nonprofit organizations earn $20 for every new client referred for tax preparation.
In order to participate, an organization must hold one of the following tax exempt classifications:
- 501(c)(3) Public Charities and Private Foundations
- 501(c)(4) Social Welfare organizations (Civic Leagues, etc.), Local association of employees (Volunteer Fire departments, etc.)
- 501(c)(6) Business Leagues, Chambers of Commerce, Real Estate Boards, etc.
- 501(c)(19) Post or Organization of Past or Present Members of the Armed Forces
- 501(c)(23) Veterans Organization (created before 1880)
The program runs from January 1 - October 16. Nonprofit enrollments will be processed through the entire year. Reach out to Ryli Rapelje at 541-296-2098 or email@example.com for more info.